Our olive oil is ethically and sustainably produced and directly sourced from farmers whom we know and trust from the land of Lebanon.
Extra virgin olive oil has many benefits, and is fairly nutritious. It contains vitamins E and K and plenty of beneficial fatty acids. On average, one tablespoon of olive oil contains the following:
– Saturated fat: 14%
– Monounsaturated fat: 73%
– Vitamin E: 13% of the Daily Value
– Vitamin K: 7% of the Daily Value
Olive oil should be stored in a cool dark place, and should not be exposed to light in order to not lose its natural benefits, taste and flavor.
Extra virgin olive oil is a healthy, natural oil that has a host of benefits:
- It’s high in monounsaturated fats, which can help lower bad cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- It’s a good source of antioxidants and polyphenols, which can protect against cell damage and help fight off diseases.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce the risk of chronic conditions like arthritis and cancer.
- It can help boost the immune system and fight off infections.
- It can also help improve cognitive function and protect against age-related mental decline.
There are no reviews yet.